A dog's anal glands are the two small sacks bracketing from the anus. If you notice that your dog is continually licking his rectal area or dragging this area across the ground, it may indicate that the anal glands of the dog are full or infected. Make sure to consult your veterinarian about this. Usually, the way to deal with this problem is by regularly emptying out or expressing the anal glands. In order to do this, the dog must be standing in its bathtub with his head to the left and his behind area on the right, in the case of right-handed people that is. Next lift the dog's tail upwards firmly with your left hand and press on both sides of the dog's anus using your thumb and your index finger with your right hand.
- Drying Dogs Hair
- First Dog Grooming Session
- Grooming a Field Spaniel
- Dog Grooming Care and Precautions
- Grooming while Training Your Dog
- Choosing Dog Clothes
- Some ear's problems
- Clipper Burns and Clipper Abrasions
- Taking Care About Eyes
- Some helpful recommendations concerning skin ang c...
- Fisher wood stoves
- Remington heaters
- Hello Kitty Bday Party Supplies
- Heart Palpitations in Menopause